Saturday, May 31, 2014

Birthday surprise?

Yesterday was my dad's birthday,I prepared an angpow and put it on his table~Yes~it a surprise~!You must be thinking that I am very generous~Haha(Pls lar XDXD)

To make sure that they know that the angpow is a birthday gift, I did write something behind it. Haha, it tooks me 1 minute to think off what to write...I don't know if it's too short for you?But to me it's QUITE LONG~hahahaha~Finally,that 1 minute doesn't really come out with very impressive words or sentence but only simple wishes...

To: Daddy

~Happy Birthday
~Healthy Always
~^^
~Happy Father's Day

And I purposely put that angpow on his table with his handphone on top b4 I went to sleep~Yeah,he is a bit blur, he is the kinds like to throw things into dustbin~That's why...haha~
 
And finally you dun expect that kind of drama would happens like touching until cry or hugging~The moment when I woke up it's like nothing has happened but I can see that he ady realised it~LUCKILY it was not in the dustbin HAHAHAHA~I knew that he has been surprised just that he dun know how to express his love~Their generation's has been to shy to show love~haha~But I got it!

Aren't you curious of why is the Father's day wish comes at last?Hehe~because I really dun know how i am going to surprise him again in this less than one month time~Why is his birthday stays so close to Father's day?(Dun pretend,you must be thinking that by doing this way then you dun hav to celebrate Father's day?LAZY BUM)Hehe~yeah~Actually I can't deny that it is really so~

BUT pls dun be so cruel to me~Judging on my considerable low income+HARD-EARNED MONEY.At the same time,in order to be FAIR to both of my parents, I ady spend RM200 for their angpow money~Birthday+father's day,mother's day with endless friend's birthday which always cost you at least RM5~And soon,you will find that money flows aways so fast-----really just like water~Haiz(I have to sign!)

Ok,today is a good day to complain,thanks for providing me the chance~I m much better now~

No comments:

Post a Comment