Sunday, February 24, 2013

My first English blog

This is my first time writing blog in English.There are a few reasons I wrote this.

1) My MUET(Malaysian University English Test) exam is around the corner(July). In our school muet class, whenever our teacher threw a topic to us and asked about our opinion, I was unable to express my point well. I realised that my English standard is still not enough to bring me far, I tried to practice more here.^^

2)Whenever I am free, I will check my blog viewers(very few but never mind, I am not writing to be famous). Realised that my viewers are from western countries(don't know if they misentered my blog?haha),they definitely won't understand my writing, I wish to at least share something with all of you with this lousy English blog hahahaha.

Went for my afternoon chemistry tuition. I was supposed to go by bus and squeezed with bangladesh as today is their off day, they will definitely go to Bp mall(a big shopping mall in my place)to enjoy the air-con and buy things.The moment I steped out of my house, my father decided to fetch me there,haha,surprised!! We even went to laluna(my favourite bread house with very delicious and special bread) to buy food,an apple bread and chocolate+banana bread are my tomorrow's breakfast.Thank you my beloved daddy.........

One of a friend from other school had a car accident and our class was delayed for 20 minutes. Unable to concentrate because my talkative friend is sitting beside me, I can't stop talking to her haha(actually I m the one who distract her)...our tuition class's air-con did not function well, that was an extremely hot 3 hours.

After my tuition, we went to buy dinner for mummy and my little brother, a nice day for me...sorry for my poor English, I promise that I will study harder to improve my writing standard...I will show a better me in my next English blog maybe?haha

1 comment:

  1. hope so, and this Saturday is MUET writing exam~~
    i also had some accidentally entered my blog people who came from other "strange countries" such as USA, UK, Russia, Germany, Austria, Ukraine...

    ReplyDelete