Saturday, February 8, 2014

Second try on english blog

I think i am blessed to be so lucky.

Without getting bumped into longkang today coz a pole saved me.

Without trying hard to make friends but still blessedly surrounded by big group of friends.

I always show black face to my parents but always earn their forgiveness.

I can't drive but lucky of having a group of friends who are willing to be my driver.

 I begged for a keyboard and i got it easily.

I can study without stress,going out with my friends freely.

I think i am not good enough for all these,i got angry easily and step into sad mood very fast.

I wonder how long can it last.

One can have everything, but the peace of mind is priceless.We feel helpless when we have nothing, we are scared to lose if we have all of it.So,actually we lacked of peacefulness.
                       

1 comment: